December 13, 2012

Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Roasted Brussles sprouts are tender with a bit of crunch. You will definitely come back for a second serving!

Serves: 6
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Total:  35 min

Ingredients
20 Brussels spouts, washed and halved
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper

Directions
  1. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt and pepper.
  2. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice.
  3. Serve warm.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain!
    I've been following your blog for a long time and one week ago I decided to create my own cooking blog. I'd like to officially follow you as you have been a good inspiration since Elan show me her sister's blog :)
    Thanks!

    http://aureascookbook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aurea!
      Thanks so much for your message! Elan told me about you and your interest in cooking and it's wonderful that you've started your own blog. I'd love to try one of your recipes. Do you have any favourites? Have fun!
      -Tamar

      Delete